- Friday 30th March - not an Easter activity but a good one for preschoolers 'Waterfront Nippers' 10.30-12.30 or 1.30 - 3.30pm. Waterfront Museum, check out their website for more information
- Saturday 31st April - Parti Pasg 12.30 - 2.30 Ty Tawe
- Sunday 1st April - Storytelling & Book Crafts. 1-3pm. Waterfront Museum
- Tuesday 3rd April - Easter Crafts. 1.30 - 2.30pm. Central Swansea Library. Suitable for ages 6-10. Booking necessary.
- Thursday 5th April - Easter Treasure Hunt. 2-3pm. Central Library. Ages 5-10. Booking necessary.
- Thursday 5th April - Bird Watch. 10.30-11.30. Brynmill Park.
- Thursday 5th April - Petal Pictures, making pictures out of flower petals. Ty Blodau, Singleton Park. 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Friday 6th April - Willy Wonka Easter Fun Day. 12 - 4pm. Waterfront Museum
- Friday 6th April - Monday 9th April - Easter Egg Hunt at St Fagans Museum. 11-3pm.
- Saturday 7th April - Brynmill Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Bonnet Parade. 11.30 am for 10s and under, 1pm for all ages. Brynmill Park.
- Sunday 8th April - Easter Egg Hunt at the Gnoll, Neath. 11 - 3pm. £1 per child.
- Tuesday 10th April - Beaded Jewellery Workshop. Central Library. 1.30 - 2.30pm. Ages 6 - 10. Booking necessary.
- Wednesday 11th April - RSPB are at Margam Country Park making seed cakes for birds. 10.30 - 3.30pm.
- Thursday 12th April - Disney Stories & Activities at Central Library. Ages 4-8. 2-3pm.
- Saturday 14th April - 12.30-2.30pm Street Science Eggsperiments at the Waterfront Museum.
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
FREE Easter Activities
I'm busy planning for the Easter Holidays and I've found a huge amount of free activities in and around Swansea. In fact there are so many this year that I'm struggling to work out which to go to! Keep checking back here because I'll add any new events that I find out about - and do comment if you know of any that I haven't put on: